AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Dates
Check out complete AP EAMCET Exam
dates for 2023 session in the below given section:
||15–22 May 2023
|Availability of Notification
|Starting of application
||2nd week of April 2023
|Last date to submit
application without late fee
||2nd week of May 2023
|Last date to submit
application with Rs.500 late fee
||3rd week of June
|Admit card release date
||Last week of June 2023
|Date of exam
||1st week of July 2023
|Preliminary key publication date
||2nd week of July 2023
|Last date for receiving objection on the preliminary key
||3rd week of July 2023
AP EAMCET 2023
Know complete details about
AP EAMCET 2023 application
- Candidates who want to apply for AP EAMCET are required to fill and submit the application form by online process.
- The AP EAMCET 2023 Registration process will begin in the 2nd week of April 2023.
- Only the candidates who satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria shall be able to apply. All the necessary relevant details should be filled in the application form.
- The last date to fill out the AP EAPCET 2023 Application form is the second week of May 2023.
- Before submitting the application form it should be confirmed to have entered the name, email id, Roll no., photograph and signature.
- If any mistake is made by candidates during the fill-up period of the application, they will get a chance to correct the application details during the correction period of time.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Students can make payment of application fee using debit card/ credit card/ net banking method. Also,
the fee payment can be made at various AP & TS online centres. Check details of stream wise
application fee below:
|E & A (one stream)
||Rs.600/- Rs. 550/- Rs.500/-
|E & A (both stream)
||Rs.1200/- Rs.1100/- Rs.1000/-
AP EAMCET – How to Apply
- Visit the website of AP EAMCET 2023 (link will be given above).
- Click on the AP EAMCET 2023 link.
- Fill the required details and pay the application fee.
- Check your fee payment status.
- Candidates have to enter all the details like candidate name, Date of birth, mobile number, qualifying exam hall, admit card, email id, stream engineering, agriculture or pharmacy, category, fee payment, etc.
- After filling the application form, upload the required documents like photo and signature of the candidate and submit the form.
- Check your application status.
- Take the printout of the AP EAMCET application form for future reference.
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam: The mode of exam will be the online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Exam Duration: The exam of duration is 3 hours for solving the paper.
- No. of Questions: There is a total of 160 questions in the exam.
- Language of Paper: English and Telugu the provision translation of paper in Urdu will be provided for the exam center at Kurnool only.
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
Know the distribution of number of questions in the below given
AP EAMCET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of AP EAMCET 2023 will be based on the curriculum of classes 11th and 12th and will cover the topics studied in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematical, Botany, and Zoology subjects.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Dispersion and Probability, Coordinate Geometry, and Calculus.
- Physics: Units and Measurements, Work, Energy and Power, Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Gravitation, Thermodynamics, Kinetics Theory, Wave Optics, Atoms, Nuclei, etc.
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Acid bases, Hydrogen and its Compounds, Surface Chemistry, etc.
- Botany: Diversity in the living world, Reproduction in plants, Biotechnology, Cell structure and function, a structural organization in plants, plant ecology, plant Physiology, Microbiology, Genetics, etc.
- Zoology: Diversity of living world, a structural organization in animals, Animal Diversity, Biology, and Human welfare, organic evolution, applied biology, human anatomy, and Physiology, etc.
AP EAMCET 2023 Admit Card
Students can download their AP
EAMCET admit cards from May 2023. It can be downloaded through
online mode on the website. The admit card is an important document which must be carried by the
students on the exam day. It will contain necessary details like – candidate’s name, gender, category,
exam time, centre, date, etc.
After downloading the hall ticket, students must carefully go through complete instructions mentioned
on it which they must follow on the exam day. In case any error occurs and students are not able to
download their admit card, they must contact officials before the exam.
AP EAMCET 2023 Answer Key
The candidates who have taken their exam can compare their answers and determine their exam results. The provisional answer key will be issued in the 2nd week of July 2023. The AP EAPCET 2023 answer key will also assist the candidate in their test performance by revealing the right and wrong answers.
If the candidate is not satisfied with the answers they can submit a complaint with the authority. The candidate must submit an email in a specified manner to express complaints to the AP EAMCET answer key. Before the result is announced, the final answer key will be published.
AP EAMCET 2023 Preparation Tips
In order to prepare well for your AP EAMCET 2023, you can follow these tips and strategies:
- Know your syllabus and collect all the study material before starting your preparation.
- The next important thing is time management. Prepare a timetable for your studies and strictly adhere to it.
- Do not leave any topic unattended because if you leave them now they may be left forever.
- Make your basics clear. After making a strong foundation, try to solve sample papers and mock tests.
- In between your studies, keep revising the topics you have studied already.
AP EAMCET 2023 Counselling
The AP EAMCET Counselling will be started in the month of August 2023. As per the merit list, the candidates will be allowed to take part in the process of counselling. The list of participating institutes along with the courses offered by them will be uploaded on the website.
During counselling, the candidates will be allowed to select the colleges and the courses of their choice in order of preference. On the basis of their rank, a choice made and availability of seats, the candidates will be considered for admissions.