OJEE 2023 Introduction
OJEE 2023 Application Form has been released from 10th February 2023. Exam will be conducted for admission into various courses such as Int. MBA, MCA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Pharma & lateral 2nd year admission into B.Pharm & B.Tech courses. Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Exam, Committee (OJEE Committee). This entrance exam is conducted to offer admission into various UG and PG courses in various Government and Private colleges in Odisha. Admissions will be provided in the UG lateral entry of engineering, technology & pharmacy courses. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details of the OJEE 2023 exam such as application form, exam date, eligibility, pattern, syllabus, etc.
OJEE 2023 Overview
|Name of Exam
||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination
||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB)
||Online CBT (Computer-based Test)
OJEE 2023 Exam Date
Candidates must check official exam dates for OJEE 2023 as given below:
|Online application form availability
||10th February 2023
|Last date for applying online
||20th March 2023
|Last date for fee payment
||4th week of March 2023
||1st week of April 2023
||2nd week of April 2023
|OJEE 2023 Exam Date
||1st to 2nd week of May 2023
|Counseling will start from
OJEE 2023 Application Form
Candidates must check the details about OJEE 2023 application form given below.
- The Application form for OJEE 2023 has been released from 10th February 2023.
- The application form has been made available through online mode.
- Candidate have to enter the details like academic details, contact details, personal details in application form.
- Candidates must not forget to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- Authority will also provide correction facility to edit incorrect details (if any) in the application form for limited time period.
- The Multiple application form leads to rejection, so candidates must submit only one application form.
- The correction facility will be made available from 1st week of April 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 20th March 2023.
- Once all details gets completely filled, candidates must not forget to take its printout for future references.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate must pay the application fee by using Debit card, Credit card, net banking, etc.
- In any case, application fee is non-refundable.
The application fee vary for different courses offered:
|For B.Pharma, Int. MBA, B.Tech (LE), MCA, MBA, MTech, M.TArch, M.Plan, M.Pharm
|For combination courses like MBA and MCA, MTech/ M.Plan/ M.Pharm
How to Apply for OJEE 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of OJEE 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Then candidate have to click on “Registration”.
- Step-3: Candidate must fill the application form with details like include candidate’s name, father’s name, phone number, correspondence address, permanent address, email id, etc.
- Step-4: Upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Step-5: Next, they will have to upload the documents that are asked as per the guidelines in the application form.
- Step-6: Candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Step-7: Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
OJEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the followingeligibility criteriafor OJEE 2023. The eligibility criteria for OJEE are different for different courses.
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
For B. Pharm:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify class 12th from any recognized board or university.
- Subjects: The candidates must qualify with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology.
For MBA, M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan:
- Qualification: Candidate must hold the Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: Candidate must score minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST) in qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass bachelor’s degree in computer science/ BCA or equivalent degree or
- Candidate must pass B.Sc./ B.Com/ BA with Mathematics at 12th class or at graduation level.
- Marks: The minimum mark candidate must obtain will be 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass Bachelor degree in Pharmacy.
- Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 55% marks (50% for reserved category) in qualifying examination.
For B.TECH (LE):
- Qualification: Candidate must pass minimum 3 years or 2 years diploma exam from any recognized college/ institute.
- Subject: Candidate must pass in any branch such as Engineering and Technology to be eligible.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must obtain will be 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) to be eligible for exam.
For B.PHARM (LE):
- Qualification: Candidate must pass Diploma exam in a Programme from any recognized institute/ college.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 45% (40% marks for reserved category) in any qualifying examination.
OJEE 2023 Exam Pattern
The details about OJEE 2023 Exam Pattern in the given below section:
- Mode of Exam: OJEE exam will be conducted through online (Computer Based Test) mode.
- Duration: Candidates will be given 2 hours or 1 hour for various courses to solve the paper.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain multiple choice questions (MCQ’s) in the paper.
- Medium: The medium of the paper will be in English language.
- Marking scheme: +4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and – 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
||No. of Questions
||Total: 120 Question from Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics with 40 questions each
Duration: 2 hours
|Lateral Entry to B Tech
||Total: 120 questions (40 questions each from Engg Math, Engg Mechanics, and Basic Electrical Engg)
Duration: 2 hours
|Lateral Entry to B.Sc./ +3Sc
||Total: 60 questions (Mathematics – 30 ques., Physics – 15 ques., Chemistry – 15 ques.)
Duration: 1 hour
||Total: 120 questions (Mathematics – 60 ques., Computer Awareness – 60 ques.)
Duration: 2 hour
||Total: 120 questions
- Verbal reasoning and comprehension – 30 question
- Analytical reasoning – 30 question
- Quantitative Technique: 30
- General Awareness – 30 question
Duration: 2 hours
||Total – 60 questions
- Verbal reasoning – 15 questions
- Analytical reasoning – 15 questions
- General Knowledge – 15 questions
- Quantitative Technique – 15 questions
Duration: 1 hour
||Total- 60 Questions
- D.Pharm course- 60 question
Duration: 1 hour
OJEE 2023 Syllabus
The OJEE 2023 offers admission to large number of courses and different entrance exam are conducted for admission to different courses. Here is the syllabus for some courses given below.
MCA: Mathematics (Calculus, Vectors, Sequence and Series, Probability and Statistics, etc.), Computer Awareness (Introduction to Computer, C language, Computer Arithmetic, etc.)
Lateral Entry MCA: Introduction to Computer, Fundamentals of Computer Organization and Networking, Computer Arithmetic, Introduction to Operating systems, C Language, Logical reasoning and verbal abilities, etc.
B.Sc. Lateral Entry: Electrostatics, Electrochemistry, Atomic Structure, Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding, Mechanics, Oscillations, Motion of charged particles in electric and magnetic fields, Mathematics (Determinants and matrices, Trigonometry, Logic, Algebra of sets, Number system), etc.
Check following Preparation tips for OJEE that can help the candidates for better performance in exam:
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best book and study materials available.
- Practice the previous year’s question paper and sample paper.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.