About SAAT Entrance Exam 2023
SAAT 2023 is organized by the admission authority of Siksha 'O' Anusandhan Deemed to be University. The exam is conducted online for admission to various UG & PG courses of Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing, Agriculture, Law, Management, and Hotel Management
SAAT 2023 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete official SAAT Exam Dates for academic session of 2023-2024:
||1 Feb 2023
|Online Application Form submission start
||1st2nd February 2023 (Phase I)
|Application Form Last date to submit
1st week of April 2023 (Phase I)
2nd week of June 2023 (Phase II)
|Admit Card Date Releasing
|SAAT Exam Date 2023
2nd week of April 2023 (Phase I)
2nd week of June 2023 (Phase II)
|Announcement of Result
||3rd week of May 2023 (Phase I)
||May/ June 2023
Want Help with Admission 2023
Leave us your details and we will contact you soon.
SAAT 2023 Application Form
Here are the complete details candidates need to know about SAAT Application form 2023
- The application form is available in online mode.
- The SAAT application form has been released from 2nd February 2023 (phase I).
- The application form for Phase II will release from 2nd week of April 2023 to 2nd week of June 2023.
- Candidates need to enter the details like candidate name, mobile number, email ID, DOB, etc.
- Candidates need to fulfill all their details correctly if any incorrect details are found by the authority your admission process will be canceled.
- Candidates need to upload the latest photograph, signature, and all the required documents at the time of application form filling.
- The last date to submit the application form for Phase I is Last week of May 2023.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
There won’t be any application fee for SAAT 2023 Application form.
How to Apply for SAAT 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of SAAT 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Fill up all the details carefully and complete the application form as required and submit.
- Step-3: The submission of application form of the SAAT 2023 will be intimated to your Email id and Mobile number.
- Step-4: Check the online application form has been properly and completely filled.
- Step-5: All candidates are requested to keep the soft copy of Photo to upload during filling up the application form.
- Step-6: Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
SAAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to check the SAAT 2023 eligibility criteria given below:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidate need to pass 12th class or equivalent examination with recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry/ Computer Science, Electronics, Biology, Agriculture, Business Studies, Biotechnology.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category).
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass in B.Tech. or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass BCA/ Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent degree or Candidate can also pass in B.Sc./ B.Com/ BA (with additional course as per the norms of the concerned university).
- Subject: Candidate must have Mathematics as compulsory subject at 12th class or at Graduation level.
- Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass the 12th class or equivalent in any stream.
- Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category).
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in final year of graduation of 2023 can also apply for MBA.
SAAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Check the SAAT 2023 exam pattern given below:
- Mode: The entrance examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper contain Multiple Choice Questions.
- No. of Questions: The question paper comprise of 120 questions in total.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours to solve the paper.
- Medium: The exam paper will be available in English language.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for every correct answer and -1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The SAAT 2022 Question Paper Pattern will be as follows:
SAAT 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of SAAT 2023 is different for every courses. Candidates are able to check the complete
syllabus for their applied programs through the website of authority.
SAAT Syllabus for UG Examination contain the questions from the topic of Physics, Chemistry and
Mathematics subject of 10+2 level. The syllabus of PG courses contain the topics from their
relative UG courses subjects.
SAAT 2023 Admit Card
SAAT Admit Card will release from June 2023 through online mode. The admit card will contain details like candidate name, program, subject, address, Test Center allotted, etc. To download the admit card candidate have to login on dashboard on appropriate date.
Candidates must check the details on admit card if there is any discrepancy it should immediately be brought to the notice of the authority. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
SAAT 2023 Result
The SAAT Result will be declared from 3rd week of May 2023 (Phase I) through online mode. Candidates will be able to check the result by using login credentials like date of birth and enrollment number.
The authorities will also prepare a merit list of the successful candidates as per their marks in the exam. Separate list for different courses will be drawn. The qualified candidates can provide their choices for course specialization online.
SAAT 2023 Merit List
The separate merit list for all the qualifying candidates shall be prepared on the basis of SAAT 2023 result. On the basis of which a merit list will be prepared and published by the competent authority of the University.
The individual merit list will be issued for individual programs, B.Tech, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Pharma, MCA, MBA, M.Tech lateral entry into courses and other regular programs.